As I grow up and slowly approaching my thirties, I find it more important to look good at all times.
I don’t wear a lot of makeup. I just like to look a bit more fresh ! So, it is not a hard work to maintain this look all day. But having a kit of products you trust in your bag and to be ready for anything and everything is great !
If you have a dry skin, like me, you have to be careful on what products you use. So you are going to find almost only moisturizing products in my handbag, since my skin is getting drier and drier all day. I speak about my skincare routine here, if you want to check the steps to follow before you leave home !
I keep it very simple but I try to have something for every part of the face we use makeup on.
- For the eyes, I have a mascara, a concealer and my pencil for the eyebrows. I cannot go outside without this life saving pencil since my eyebrows are a tricky part we don’t talk about ! ahah !! I also add here a black eyebrow pencil that i use as a Khôl.
- For the lips, it is basic : lipbalm + lip liner + matte lipstick. Best Combo Ever ! I am SO in love with the matte lipstick trend because the reason I never used to wear liptick was the shiny part !!
- And for the face, I would just use some matte powder and a pinky shade blush.
As you can see on the pictures, I have couple other items in my beauty bag :
- I keep the nail polish I use in my purse so I can fix my nails if they go broken for some reason. I find it a lot more classy when your hands are perfectly done. Hands tells a lot about yourself.
- A nail file for the same purpose.
- And plasters !! Because I am incredibly clumsy and if you want to find unexpected ways to get hurt, just give me a call !!
- Obviously, I have to add a nice spray of perfume to finish my look !
Now tell me : What is in your bag guys ? 🙂 Give me some tips in comments !